Originally Posted By dvw
Originally Posted By Shotracing
I'm a new user to moparts but have been reading for years so excuse my rambling. I'm very perplexed by all of these posts. Where are the facts? I only see speculations...

Everyone on social media seems to jump on the bandwagon before knowing what is truly happening. I'm building a NSS car and have some concerns

Can someone please give me the REAL facts so I can make a educated decision what the heck is going on. What is NSS charging clubs and how have rules changed?

VernMotor, you say posts on NSS Facebook page have been deleted. I've been reviewing every post for the last couple of days and nothing has been deleted. Please explain, I still see your post?

The truth is they have copyrighted the terms. N/SS and Nostalgia Super Stock. It states on their website;

A Statement by Nostalgia Super Stock® Inc.

The Corporation, including the Officers, the Board of Directors and the General Membership, has received two service marks; specifically NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK, US serial number 86306801, US registration number 4,707,093; and NSS, US serial number 86306798, US registration number 4,707,092; issued and placed on the Principal Register by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on March 24, 2015 to be used to provide various association services in US classes 100, 101 and 107 and in international classes 35 and 41.

Therefore, the Corporation states it intends to exercise its exclusive rights to the use of these marks, all rights and proprietary privileges reserved, unless specific uses by others are authorized and granted only by written and approved agreement(s).

For Nostalgia Super Stock® Inc.
Rich Berlisk, President
September 21, 2015

For Nostalgia Super Stock® Inc.
Bob Wilkiewicz, Secretary
September 21, 2015

They SUCK.... and I dont play in their game..some
one had better trademark something that will work
for the racers....... or they will trademark that also
and both of them trademarked on the same day with different
names... someone better jump quick
wave