So....after 2 months I finally got my new box!!!! My box was deemed faulty (2 cracks I mentioned before) So boregson did step up and gave me the new gen box and this is what I have to say about it:

-It is smaller than the 1st gen, I barley got the old gen box out without removing the headers and it was scraping on the headers/side of the engine bay trying to get that thing out. This new gen box slipped in without even coming close to binding on anything and it looks like I have a lot more clearance now,

-because it is smaller (dimensionally) it may be lighter? Have no way to prove this as I no longer have a first gen box

-The old gen box you had to grind one little spot for kframe clearance, new one no grinding.

-The new gen box comes with rubber boots to protect the bearings on the box, one goes on before the steering coupler, and one goes on before the pitman arm goes on.

-I got a little bit more thread engagement out of this box than I did with the first gen with the pitman arm.

The bad:

-not really a bad point, just an annoying one. On the old box they had a 14mm and a 16mm fittings, on the new one it has 2 16mm ports, so you need to buy another 16mm fitting if you going from the first gen to second gen.

-I haven't hooked up my steering column just yet but judging by the angle of the new box, I'd say the the angle is worse than the old one, so It looks like I may have to shim this box, whereas the 1st gen I didnot have to.

Right now I'm trying to figure out a way to get the sector support kit to work without welding the damn thing on my kframe, I may end up making a new bracket altogether, The one I got had 2 bends in it (looking at some posts on here seems like others only have 1? bend in their bracket with slotted holes?) its not even close for me to drill 2 holes into the kframe lip to put bolts through. I tried rebending and straightening the damn thing, I can get it close, but only if I weld it on...