Chris, thank you for chiming in on this with Peter, Feets, JCC etc. You and Peter especially since you have been exposed to the test rigs and stuff with current and former employers and can weed through the feces and shinola. I'm interested in this as I'm not a believer of the A/M units as there is not enough cycle time, miles, crappy roads, Dukes Of Hazard imitations etc on them to prove they are worthy of purchasing and using. I know that eventually we will have no choice when nothing else available to us[ hint, hint for someone to make]. I've been working on the 70 k unit that will be going into my 65 and am interested in where worthwhile improvements can be made as I plan to autocross, road course, drag etc the car. Two of the things I've done are: add in 108 spot/plug welds around the k perimeter compared to 37 factory spot welds, box in the strut rod mount area on the backside of the k instead of just using the 2 attachment spots from Ma Mopar. Salivating on this subject fellas!!!!! Keep at it.

Carl Kessel