Originally Posted By moparmikethree
In the past I heard how bad the Orange control boxes are. Mine just went out. Are they offering any warranty or returns .who do I send it to

Are you being serious? Hasn't MP been out of business now for a while? Even then good luck with that.

I have found from experience that any control box with work and you can't tell one from the other for the most part. I'm sure someone will say otherwise. I don't know for sure other than my own testing I did.

I have tried quite a few on my 340 challenger. Just a couple years ago I tested about 8 of them, mostly stockers that I got off cars years ago I had stacked in the basement for 25 years. I tried one at a time and drove my car for at least a week with each box. They all worked except for one. I left the last stocker on the car and it's been on there ever since. My chrome one is in my glove compartment.

When I was 16 in 1976 my 72 340 challenger broke down, sat in my parents driveway for a month or 2 because I didn't have any money for mechanic.

Eventually my uncle came over and swapped his box off his dodge van and my car fired up!! Yea!! I honestly saved up to buy a new box from the local auto parts place, took some time. It was like 80 bucks or something. Lot's of money in those days.

2 days after I got it running I totaled the car. I took the box back to the store and tried to return it. The counter guy said we don't take electronics stuff back plus I can see by the mounting holes you used it.
Then he says but I heard you wrecked your car and I'm sorry for you and will take it back and he did. I became a life long customer of that store, never forget it. All over a electronic ignition box, what a ordeal at the time.