No hard feelings on our part. I really don't have much of a temper, and Ronnie cools down pretty quick. Hard feelings are for sophomores in High School.

This is the first year that Bud's Auto Sales decided to host a little Nostalgia series on our own. With Ronnie & being close, and me being retired from my day job and having a little experience dealing with this sort of thing, I'm sort of the spokesman. Thus far the feedback has been outstanding...and we appreciate it. The flip side is that this proves that the chicken**** politics in this stuff is never ending. I don't know how Bob, AJ, and even the track managers like Greg & Beaver Bob at Beaver Springs put up with it.

We'll see you guys Friday night. We hope for good weather, and wish all of you the best at whatever you decide to do on Friday night, either the Gamblers or the PID Keystone Nostalgia Combo, as well as the Bud's Auto Sales Nostalgia SS segment of the overall BGR Championship event in honor of our good friend, Curt George.

This discussion is over, as far as we're concerned.

Last edited by Steve1118; 06/20/15 08:38 PM.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com