From what I have read of everything about these two Chargers and the Pi$$ing match that has gone on for a very long time about who wears the Crown of the Last Hemi Car Built, is that none of the information has definite proof whos car was built before the other when it comes to the Chargers. One thing you need is absolute information on every Hemi B Body Charger Super Bee built at the same plant that these two were built at. If not all information is known then there is no proof of who gets the Crown, just a bunch of guess work going on unless Chrysler has the production build list for every day in June and July. There could be other Hemi Chargers sitting in garages that were build after these two if not all Hemi Chargers are known. Now with E Bodies I have studied these late built cars for at least 35 years maybe more. It all started when I got the National Hemi Owners Association new letters way back in the 1970s with a lot of serial numbers on it and my Hemi E Bodies had a higher serial number than all the rest of the E Bodies in 1971. I also noticed that my Hemi E body had plenty of 1972 style parts on it. So that made me look into my car leading to other 1971 E Bodies. Then I came across at the first Chrysler Car Council Meet in Ann Arbour (The First Mopar Nationals) a 1971 Hemi E Body with a much much later build date and a lot higher serial number than my June 1971 Hemi E Body. I looked at this car to compare the body build of 1972 parts on a 1971 E Body. I found out that there was information saying this was the last 1971 Hemi E Body Built. The owner has never said that the car is the last Hemi Car Built but it is the Last 1971 Hemi E Body Built. What I am saying is if someone RM, or who ever is going to state something all information needs to add up and be known before anyone can put on the CROWN AS THE LAST HEMI CAR BUILT.