I work in the Automotive Production Industry. All this paper work might mean zippo. The definition of when a car is considered built is a question that has never been answered. Likely none of the last Hemi Cars build with a SPD in June were built on the date on the Fender Tag. I know this 100 percent, I own a June built Hemi Car. From what I understand for a lot of these builds is parts were hard to find, delaying the build. The Hemi motors that were put in June built Hemi cars have likely casting dates in 1968 at the end of the year usually 11-11-68. My 1971 Hemi Car was delayed quite a while after its SPD. I know the last Hemi E Body built the owner told me he almost did not even get the car do to the late build of his car. He was also told that his car was the last Hemi E Body built by Chrysler. Some times cars sit and sit and sit outside waiting for repairs and parts and then go back through the Care Line and the shipping papers are made then making the end build date or shipping date much later than the SPD on the fender tag and much later that the first day the body started at the plant. So you have to off been at every plant to see exactly what happened with the last Hemi Cars build at each factory. Maybe there were 1972 Hemi Cars built, never seen one, I have heard of two E Bodies, but I still find if had to believe because why then was there no 440-6 built in an ebody knowing there were 1972 B Bodies with 440 six packs built. Could we all be looking at the wrong year for the last hemi car built and it was put into a 1972 B Body.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY