There are much better writers than I am that study mopars and have bigger and better collections of interesting facts on all Vehicles Chrysler produced. There are a few that have worked at the Chrysler Assembly Line factories that built these vehicles that we all love and enjoy and there information and stories are cool to read. There are others on here that have started to really study the builds of the cars and have amassed information that many that worked at the plant just take for granted and these people seem to see outside the box and that is a good thing. My interest has been 1971 Hemi E Body Hardtops. Gave all my information I have amassed on the Hemi E Body Convertibles to Ola Nilsson, Cudaized on moparts and he does a great job in his registry. I gave a lot of information to Barry Washingtons registry on 1970 Hamtramck build and this registry is over the top, his is the King when it comes to a web site and a registry. There are many others 6bblgt has amassed tons of information that is real nice to have but it takes a lot of work for him to do it and there are many others on moparts that have amassed information and do not mind sharing the information to benefit the hobby. I would say it would be better to deal with all these people. We all live all across North America and have seen a lot of cars that others like myself would never get a chance to see, so dealing with all is a good thing. Diego on moparts has amassed a lot and is a writer and has outside the box collection of information that is very cool like strips and color combinations.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY