Quote:

no Indy -1 heads in Muscle Street??

I think this is a mistake. Since the Indy SR and -1 head are the same base casting (some core diff?), you can't tell which the guy has (tech) unless you take the valve covers off. And even then, with porting (fill the pushrod holes, etc.), you can make an SR into a 440-1 with the offset rocker gear. So I think these should be treated the same.

In Muscle Street, the small block W5, etc should simply be outlawed at any weight. There is nothing stock replacement about them.

And I think all weight penalties should be so severe, that the car would run 11.0. You want to let them run, but you don't want to encourage there use by making them the only way to win. IMO, 50 and 100 lb weight penalties are a joke. It should be 200, 300, 400 etc. so they are running 4000+ lb total.

While I am giving my 2-cents:
Quote:

Stock front suspension required, bolt-on replacements such as K-member, control
arms, springs and shocks OK, rack and pinion OK

This should be re-examined. For an entry level class, the stock K-frame should be retained, including the steering box. I don't like tubular A-arms and non-Mopar brakes either, but with a weight penalty (100-200 lbs) it might be tolerable if you must allow it (which I don't think you do).

Quote:

Trans brakes and aftermarket clutches and shifters
permitted,

Get rid of the transbrake. There is no use for a transbrake in a "Street" car. I won't waste my breath anymore on transbrakes.

The way the Muscle Street rules are posted right now on the ProMax site are pretty good. I hope they stay very close to that. If racers want other equipment, they can enter another class.