Charger, I race in the faster class anyways so your not a threat of competition to me. But i've been racing heads up mopar stuff for a while and I think I understand that the rules makers want good fast racing, but also want a defined line between the two classes. just because somebody only runs 12's with a mega block doesn't meen he should get to race with the STOCK SLANT SIXES it just meens that they havn't acquired enough knowledge to make it faster. then after they raced it for awhile and learned how to make it faster the rules makers don't want to have to tell them that they can't use that block anymore.
by the way how many races do you think you might show up to before anybody would consider changing rules for such a small contingent, some of us have seen this before where the squeeky wheel was never going to show up anyways.
I'm not trying to be confrontational and definitely don't want this post to turn into an argument and get locked down but don't start throwing little jabs at the people who've seen this before and are just looking for a successfull racing venue and take this seriously.
also they (rules makers) are looking for rules that are easy to police and control, without having to have a NHRA style teardown for a tech session.
jeff r

Last edited by smalltyredart67; 11/19/05 01:03 PM.