I have a Prosystems 950 4150 that I bought from John at Induction Solutions, he used to work at Prosystems so he set it up for my 500" low deck street combo. It runs awesome, fires right up in any temperature and drives around town perfectly, I can stab the throttle at any speed or RPM and it's perfect.
With that said, I don't think there's any high performance carbureted combos that will fire up dead cold and idle perfectly, without a choke. I don't have a problem with taking a minute to feather the throttle a little til it's warmed up. If I'm really worried about it I just give the idle screw a half turn clockwise so it idles higher, after a minute or so I turn it back down and go cruisin. On my 69 Dart I rigged up a rod that ran from the idle screw to a knob on my dash, I could adjust the idle while sitting in the car.

I'd have to check my build sheet for the bleed sizes but my jets are 76 front with 6.5 power valve and 86 rear with no power valve.
Back when I raced I ran my carb square jetted with no power valves, always seemed to work a hair better on the track with a slightly better 60 foot.
On the street it was fine but was pretty choppy slowly pulling away from a stop. Sometimes if I was planning alot of weekend cruising I'd throw the power valve back in the front along with smaller jets, about 8 sizes smaller.

1970 Challenger, all aluminum 528 Hemi, HDK suspension, Tremec 5 speed manual