I have a pro systems 1000cfm 4150 carb basically is a worked holley hp style carb. The motor is a small block mopar 408 stroker, big solid roller camshaft with Indy 360-1 cnc heads and runs on pump gas. The truck doesn't want to idle on first fire up when engine cold. I have to keep it running with my foot for about the first minute of run time. Then it will idle but kinda low till it warms up then the idle rpm is about 1,100 in park. It is really fat at idle also. I don't remember what size my air bleeds are and will get that info when I get home. I do know the idle mixture screws are at 1 1/2 turns out. The cruise throttle and WOT are perfect and no issues there. I also know it ran best with a 6.5 power valve, had a 4.5 in it and it didn't like it. Rear power valve is blocked and jett spread is 84 front 94 rear. I just went through and cleaned the carb month ago before I put the motor together and have since blown out the air bleeds again to make sure they weren't plugged. I have always had this issue with this carb even with my old set-up with ported eddy heads and a .630" lift solid roller. I haven't put a wideband on it yet but I will be shortly and I also run #8 ngk race plugs as this is a nitrous motor.

2000 Dakota R/T, 408 magnum, 727, Indy heads
1000cfm 4150 carb, 93 octane fuel.
motor; 10.258 @ 132.78
200 shot; 9.262 @ 144.69
racemagnum