Quote:

Took a day yesterday and rode down to the shop. Took some country roads I had never been on and went into a couple small towns I had never been in, just goofing off. Got to the shop and put the Daytona up on stands and pulled the rear out of it.

Disassembled everything and verified that it has Moser 30 spline axles in it, spool w/4.56 gears, and 10" brakes. Got some big fill/drain plugs ordered from Moser that Patrick will be installing soon. Then the housing and brakes got to Jeff Long's shop for bead blasting, then back to my shop for painting and re-assembly. Then, I can bring the car home and start wiring and plumbing.

Also heard from Keith Long yesterday about my trans that I wounded earlier this year. He tore it down and looked it over, and it appears that I broke the converter and got lucky enough that it did not send shrapnel all through the trans.

My wife keeps asking why I haven't finished this thing yet. I keep telling her that I absolutely do not want to finish it on credit cards. I'll do what I can as money allows.

I agree 100%. I build mine all on side job money.
Doug