Quote:

Ryan, what did you wind up doing for intake gaskets, and was there enough material on the intake to gasket match it? I made a cardboard template of the intake surface on the head and sent it to Cometic to make me some .188" thick gaskets which I think will raise the intake up high enough to allow for gasket matching. I'll just have to slot the intake bolt holes a little bit.

I don't know the exact deck height on this block off top of my head it's around 9.583" ish... Which is zero deck with a Ross piston, so it's not very low, & heads only have a cleanup cut on them as far as I know. I just ran a .060" INDY gasket, I glued them on, with top of ports matching top of port of head, then I slotted the bolt holes down, & trimmed floor out of gasket with razor. I had about .150" of metal on manifold sealing above port on head. I'd SWEAR INDY is cutting their new manifolds narrower than before... Although I think you have an old manifold so my theory goes out the door. Would be nice if Cometic would start stocking that RP gasket...