Then last pull of day we pulled at 300 a second.... normally I pull everything at 600, & we almost never see a change going to 300/sec, usually I lose tiny amt of power at 300.... this motor picked TQ way up & power was also up. This was exact same tune as pull before it, 39 timing, 1050 dominator on gas with the small TTI look alike headers.....

Overall impressions of E85 is it's a neat fuel, paid $1.23 a gallon today for it, we used 6 gallons for 8 minutes of warm up time & 12 pulls. Does'nt stink as bad as I was told it did, it was'nt happy starting in dyno cell in 20 degree air when motor was cold but... gas does'nt like to start that cold either. Pretty neat fuel, just need to make sure carb is setup to move enough fuel for what you're doing.... We ended up with jets drilled out in the .142" range...

Was surpsied the convoluted small tube headers really did not hurt power at all.... Going to be doing some more testing next month with some W5TTI's VS the Sprint headers on a 700+ HP motor. We'll see how that pans out.