Quote:

I have the Procar Elite Lumbar seats and like them a lot. They might be a bit flatter than what you want, but they are comfy and look pretty nice. They are comparable to a seat in a new normal car.

Any of the procar seats have available bolt on brackets that go right into your floor in the stock holes. They also allow 3 seat heights as well. Kinda spendy but they drop right in.

I also have the all black 13" Grant steering wheel. It's a pretty nice feeling wheel with leather wrap. In my case, 14" may have allowed me to see the gauges a bit better, but I'm not going to change it. I know in some states, 13" is the smallest legal size for a steering wheel. If it was much smaller it would be incredibly difficult to steer the car at low speeds during an engine stall.

I've been slightly eyeing those seats for about a year or so now. They've always looked like they'd work with me and, if it's true, the lumbar support would sure help. The only reason why I've hesitated about those was my rear seats having the white inserts right in the middle of it. I'd have to remove them or get them reupholstered to make it look decent.

It seems like everyone agrees that a 13" Grant wheel should do the job.