Quote:

Seats are like shoes... sit in many before YOU decide what fits YOU best. Also, you'll pay for what you get in quality.

Personally, I suggest Corbuo GTS-II for a good comprimise of bolster, style and excellent comfort. And, I recommend adapting your factory floor glides by simply using a couple plates with spotted holes to attach the seats to the glides... that's what I did and was really easy! The plates can be ~1"-2" wide x ~1/8" thick.

I agree. That's why I tried sitting in a couple seats. The Corbeau GTS-II's won't fit me. Website says their only meant for a 36-38 sized person and I can tell by the tall side pads that I'm going to have an issue. Corbeau does sell seat tracks for the Dart based off their website.

Quote:

For a steering wheel, remember that smaller diameters help quicken your steering reaction. If you have manual stering then smaller becomes harder to turn; but if you have power stering, a smaller diameter wheel is no problem (mine is 11.5" diameter... really helps with quick reaction!). Also.... thick grip is important, as well as a non-slippery grip.

I'll be running power steering. I haven't decided which one, yet. That's the one thing I don't like about my steering wheel besides being too big, the lack of grip and the thinness of the wheel bother me.