Seats are like shoes... sit in many before YOU decide what fits YOU best. Also, you'll pay for what you get in quality.

Personally, I suggest Corbuo GTS-II for a good comprimise of bolster, style and excellent comfort. And, I recommend adapting your factory floor glides by simply using a couple plates with spotted holes to attach the seats to the glides... that's what I did and was really easy! The plates can be ~1"-2" wide x ~1/8" thick.

For a steering wheel, remember that smaller diameters help quicken your steering reaction. If you have manual stering then smaller becomes harder to turn; but if you have power stering, a smaller diameter wheel is no problem (mine is 11.5" diameter... really helps with quick reaction!). Also.... thick grip is important, as well as a non-slippery grip.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!