Steering wheel choice was a big deal for me in my DD 69 Satellite wagon.
I didn't enjoy the cracked original wheel, which I found too big in diameter and too small in rim diameter to be comfortable.

I found lots of nice wheels that I liked that were way too expensive ($200+), and lots that I liked that were affordable, but were not equipped with at least simulated leather wrap.
I have a three spoke foam grip Grant wheel that I like a lot in my 74 Dart, but the foam makes it feel cheap. It was a swap meet score for $25 and therefore it WAS cheap, so that makes it easier to stomach, but it wasn't right for my wagon.

I considered a Tuff wheel replica by Grant, but just couldn't decide if I liked the look of the Tuff wheel enough to have one, and there was that "me too!" feel to that option that I didn't like as much.

Then one day at Pep Boys I came upon a wheel I had definitely seen before, but hadn't considered, the Grant Elite GT (Model 742), which had a stitched leather wrap and a nice polished, but not too polished spoke design. With it being right in front of me, I could test the rim diameter and I was impressed. It has a nice girth and I could tell it would provide nice control when installed on the car.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/grt-742

Also, it was on sale for about $135, so I plopped down my money and immediately ran home and installed it.

I could not be happier with it, and I recommend it as an affordable Tuff wheel alternative for resto-mod and pro-touring style cars that feels like a more expensive wheel than it really is. (Note - I suspect that the leather is actually vinyl, but its a nice grade of vinyl and has the look and feel of a heavy leather.)

As for seats, I'm planning to use a set of 2004 Chrysler 300M heated leather seats that came out of my best friend's 300M when he changed to different seats. I don't know if you could fit them as easily into your Dart, but I've done some measurements and they'll fit right in to my wagon - and they're some of the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in in my life (and I've put almost 100k miles worth of driving into the various sets that I own in my LH cars).
Plus, they're available in junkyards lately for relatively cheap prices.
Only drawback for you is that they don't tilt forward and they don't have provisions for 4 point belts.

For seatbelts in my wagon I'll be installing some 3 point belts from wesco performance. I've seen their product in person when a friend bought some for a truck project he was completing and they're an affordable way to add 3 point safety to my car.

http://wescoperformance.stores.yahoo.net/seatbelts.html

Granted, they're not 4 point belts, but they're not for a full pro-touring car.

Good luck, hope my ramblings help.

1969 Satellite Wagon - G3 Hemi Swap Incoming. | 1969 Coronet Post Coupe.
2002 Intrepid ES | 2009 Ram SLT | 2004 300M Special | 2002 300M Pro Am - Hers

Are you a New England Mopar Enthusiast?
Come check out the revived NorthEast Mighty Mopar at www.northeastmightymopar.com
!