I'm not competing against anybody with this car- it's just a hobby for me. I enjoy geeking out on carb tuning- getting the circuit overlaps just right, having the cruise go lean just when the PV opens and delivers the perfect amount of fuel for passing or coming out of a corner. There is plenty of time for that kind of fine tuning once I get my wideband working again.

For what I'm trying to do tomorrow morning I only need a clean enough idle circuit to cruise on and not foul plugs, a decent compromise between the not yet adjustable primary PVCR and jets for highway or fast cruise, and secondary main jets that deliver best WOT power from 3000-redline.

I just got off the phone with my buddy the dyno operator- he told me his mustang dyno can simulate a flat road based on vehicle weight, or even apply a load to hold a steady rpm at WOT. It logs time rpm & afr. It's also the same dyno I was on to test the last combo so even though dyno #s are abstract it will show an apples to apples comparison.