Quote:

Well, I think I've ruled out both the Wastegate Solenoid and the Wastegate vacuum pod.

You have ruled out the solenoid only, the wastegate still can be bad.

Quote:

Every time we rolled into boost fuel pressure brickwalled at 60psi and the bucking returned.

Remember base pressure is 55 psi- 10 pounds of boost will = 65 psi of fuel pressure. You need to verify what you have for boost pressure. With the wastegate hooked to the intake you should in theory have 7 psi of boost or so about 60 psi of fuel pressure would be very close to correct.

Any pressure gauge hooked up to the intake will do, even an old carb fuel pressure gauge.

Quote:

I'm thinking fuel filter at this point and failing that, pump.

I would have done fuel filter on general principle long ago, they are cheap and people ignore them since the are located out back out of sight.

Quote:

Once I replace the fuel filter, I will also try to 'deadhead' the pump to see what it's maximum fuel output is.

If you are going to do this be VERY VERY careful and do not do it longer than a second or two. The early cars used a Bosch pump that would exceed 100 psi in a heartbeat.

Squeeze off the return line at the regulator while watching the gauge, if it heads north of 70 psi stop instantly.

Fuel spraying around at high pressure is a bad thing.

This will also only test the pumps pressure output, volume not so much.

"I think its got a hemi"