Quote:

Dan would you/could you share a shock dyno graph of the hotchkis adjustable shocks?

Sorry, we've spent too much time and money on development to openly share that information.

Quote:

If possible I would like to see a comparison between a popular KYB gas-shock and an adjustable shock in various conditions.

I'm personally still on the fence on 'just' buying (adjustable) shocks for my ride because I'm afraid it might not give the results I would like, being my car is 100% street driven, although 'enthusiastic'.

'Maybe' what I really want in my old car is an active variable suspension;
Stiffer shocks at higher speeds and a more comfy setting at lower speeds. And have a 'good' setting when dealing with speedbumps and rough roads for instance.
I have a feeling this is something only a computerized system could provide (with matching pricetag)... Or, maybe I'm just being picky...

Our shock tuning video is a great demonstration in the difference between an off the shelf shock, the RCD/Bilstien and The Fox/Hotchkis. The amount of car control is unbelievable as you progress through the shocks.

While not as much variable control as say... a magnetic shock or the new electronic adjustable shocks that are starting to appear on the market, with our specific chassis tuning and the digressive disc technology, the shock is very forgiving at low speeds and then ramps up progressively the harder you drive on them. This shock is something to feel, as it drives and cruises nice (my wife has them in her 62) but allows to go straight to the track for a proper thrashing.