Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Is this what your looking for but in a 10-24 size?

You want to use a 6/6 Nylon

Might help if I included the link
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00137OQTU/ref=...ASIN=B00137OQTU

I see that is the metric equivalent. Is 6/6 UV protected? We have major issues with white nylon zip ties out here. They become brittle in less than a year when fully exposed. Being a streeter our car spends time parked at the growers market, etc. throughout the summer.

Yes it's metric, just attached the link to see if it's the same head type your looking for (tapered?). They seem to be a little difficult to locate in SAE Tapered Seat.

The 6/6 Nylon is what they make valve stem seals out of, however they are 30% glass filled (fiberglass). Nylon valve seals are tough as nails and live in a very harsh environment hence my recommendation for 6/6 Nylon. I really have no idea what they make Zip Ties out of. Probably a lot of re-ground junk would be my guess.

My Yahoo search for "6/6 Nylon Machine Screws" turned up more than Google. You can also search "Images" and follow the links

I'll do a bit more research. My prior investigation also turned up lots of metric options for "flat" (tapered) machine screws as well. As far as the zip ties we use they are black UV resistant and about 50 cents a piece. They may be made out of recycled junk but they do their job in very harsh environments for years and years without becoming brittle or shearing. I'll look into that as well.