Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bottom line is this. If you say you race for money and you're not driving a BBC dragster, you're lying.

Respect.

I disagree with that.. don't get me wrong that the cheaper way to go. but I know a lot of people who don't run dragsters and are great at big money races. But I do agree with the more to play the more you pay.. that's what you have to do from a track operator and promoters perspective.. the biggest thing that kills me about a lot of people is that they don't see a race track/promoting as a business.

I agree the door-cars are just as good as the dragsters,so with that being said take your door-cars to the track and race.Don't go are not go there because of the dragsters.And don't go there after saying all week you are not Skeered to run a dragster and the 1st thing that comes out of your mouth is "Its Not Fair For The Door-Cars To Have To Run Against The Dragsters Because they Have an Advantage" This is for everyone and not directed at kissmyaspen.We all built our cars to Race didn't we? We have 3 door-cars & 2 dragsters,does that not tell everyone something. We Best all start enjoying our Race-Cars while we are still allowed to own Race-Cars.Most Cities now don't even want Race-Cars in the City Limits,the small Town I live in will only allow you to have a Race-Car in the City limits if it is in a fully enclosed building.
If we set back and make excuse's for the reason we do not race the Purse for the Races will not only keep going down hill but will Stop when there is no more Races run.

That's funny that you say not directed to me.. because if you was in ohio you would know im not afraid of dragsters.

We are not that far from each other I'm willing to put up some $$$ and put a Dial In on them or do a Heads Up race anytime for Big $$$.Try my BBC Dragster,and to be honest I have won more race with my Red Big Block Mopar dragster.But its been sold and I now have a brand new dragster as well as my 2012 dragster now lets see if you are afraid of dragster or not!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 05/14/14 06:25 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"