Quote:

Quote:

What seems to be the problem running n/ss on sunday insted of jamming everthing on saturday. How about gamblers race for n/ss & hemi for saturday its a long ride for one day event. I don't think a few extra bucks for entry would keep people away but one day race will.

Whatever you guys want to do. Racers have commented in the past that running only for a class trophy on Saturday was a waste. The way it's set up now, you could run Pro on Sunday. We could also add a NSS Gamblers on Sunday. My suggestion would be to run first round of NSS on Saturday, then you could run the regular Gamblers Saturday night. Round 2 of NSS would be Sunday morning and you could still buy into Pro, if you wanted to. BUT if everyone really wants to change it back to our old format, you wouldn't have to run class on Saturday to run the eliminator on Sunday. OK, let's hear it from all you NSS guys...

NSS gamblers Sat 40 bucks a car. NSS eliminator Sunday. Thats what I would like to see. I would rather not run PRO sunday.

Casey