Quote:

Quote:

Jeff, we need a real Mopar event in Michigan. Ohio gets all the events.

After running a Nostalgia Pro Stock event there a couple years ago, I thought we were on track to return to Milan next year. Unfortuately for us, their manager moved on to another facility. It seems Milan has now reverted to their policy of not wanting to wotk with outside promoters.

We also went to Martin several years ago but the manager there was unwilling to work with us on building the event. He even skipped out on us right before we were to sit down for the settlement. Regardless of the potential, I can't do business with people I don't trust or like.

That leaves Mid Michigan in Stanton but it's kind of a haul...unless anyone knows of a smaller track that wants an event.

Kil-Kare in Xenia
Dragway 42 in W.Salem but not sure how soon the facility will be ready.
Pacemakers nice 1/8 mile track, 50 miles NE of columbus, it's under new management and the new manager is hungry for some action.
Kanawha Valley 12 miles south of Galipolis Oh, nice 1/8 mile track, I think that is another hungry one.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.