Well we followed up and awesome 2012 with an even better 2013. I still cannot really believe how it worked out but somehow we managed to improve upon a second place finish in the Division with a Championship in S/ST in D7 for 13. Even with all the issues from the 5 transmission, 8 converters and catching the car on fire. In the end we persevered and pulled it off.

Had a lot of help along the way from my son, and wife for sure. One with sweat and blood the other with encouragement and support. We also got some help from great companies. Firecore has taken care of us over the years and Rick and crew stepped up again to help. Nick Hoffman from Hoffman Performance Products in Houston TX stepped up with some help as well. Great guy and awesome products. We also get help from PAC springs, Mickey Thompson tires, Les and the gang at Figspeed, and of course. Also want to thank Jason Pettis for building us a killer power plant, the guys at Devious Designs for helping out with the airbrush work, and of course all you guys here for being a sounding board and for the advice over the years.

Hopefully we can go out in 2014 and represent the Mopar world well. I am still unsure of what exactly whether we will run for the points in 14 or just go have some fun and travel a bit. No matter what I will be sharing my experiences with my Moparts family!!

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"