Well my year was certainly odd. After my wife and I having problems and splitting up we were able to get some things turned around and are really happy. I did get to go run the dragster a couple of times this year but it seems like we are still working out the new car blues. Best pass was a 5.84 @ 104 and shutting it off almost 80 ft. short of the finish line when the oil pressure sensor decided to rattle its self apart and the gauge went to 0. Then on the final outing it decided it really liked the tree and on the launch it turned straight for it on the first pass. The second pass wheel stood to the point the score boards disappeared and I had to lift. I am back at Painless Wiring now and am great full for being back. I love what I'm doing and the family is great and the "project" looks like its going to get back in the garage and actually start getting worked on. I also found out today that it looks like I am going to be wiring a couple of cars for the VP of sales for Holley. Looking forward to a great 2014!

Back in the swing of things at Painless again! Great to be back!