I know I'm in the minority here but I've had decent luck with the BFG's. I put 275/60-15's on my 440 Duster in 2004 and at the time it was a low 12 second car. The Duster just had super stock springs a Dana with 3.73 gears and no snubber. 727 with manual valve body and 2500-2800 converter. I could foot break it at the track and come out at 2000 and it just went. I don't think it spun at all. If i was careful and like above the road was clean I could get the same hook but otherwise they would spin.

Last summer after eight years the cords were finally showing! I had driven this thing to Columbus for the Nats three times on those tires and raced a total of three times at the track probably 12 passes total not much. I always ran between 18 and 22 lbs of air except driving to the nats when I put max air to support the weight in the trunk. I bought the exact same tire last summer because of how long they lasted and how well they did.

Unfortunatlly this summer I upgraded the motor and I have no idea how they are going to perform at the track. The car is an animal now compared to what it was. If I needed new tires again though after these upgrades I would be looking at the M/T radials or a Bias cheeter slick like the ET Streets.

7941349-side.jpg (65 downloads)