Make little or no upgrades to the fuel system, or the rest of the drive line components to handle the extra HP because this is supposed to be "cheap" HP?

"Make little or no upgrades to the safety equipment on the car for the new HP levels since I only use it when I try to go fast?"
Added a 5 point harness

Break the car or motor by bumping the NOS jetting up for more HP than the kit is recommended for because I want to go faster for no more money?
Motor was set-up by builder for a 200 shot

Go on the internet and to car shows (since I now have to push my broken car) and tell everyone how bad and ridiculous NOS is?
nah not a car show guy...

"If I wanted to hang out at the weekly track Fun Night or bracket race regularly, or run more than the "125hp" pills. I would install a small front mounted fuel cell and separate pump for the NOS system."

might look into that... how big a tank does one need?

"Does your carb like that low of fuel pressure? Mine really liked being bumped up to about 8psi. Fuel line is cheap man, is there a speed shop or circle track place near you? If you are plumming both off one pump come up to a 1/2 or -8 line. If you do go to a stand alone then supply the solenoid with a -6."

I have a six pack from what I undersatnd they don't need a ton of fuel pressure.