Quote:

When a car leaves the line the tires always spin a little faster than the car is moving. I've seen slow motion video. I am just looking to minimize this.

No sir, NOT true on a car with a drag radial. Like I have already said, a drag radial is hooked or its not, there is no in between. Slick cars always tend to blacktrack a little to make wheelspeed. You DON"T want to dead hook a slick. It needs to spin a little. A drag radial is a whole nother animal.

Now I am not sure if the above observation is of your car on radials, or just other cars in general.......but I can tell you, that between the video you posted of your car and the graph you posted above, the car was DEAD HOOKED on those two passes. Now what it did on others I have no idea, but in these two instances, you had ZERO tire spin.

It seems you may be trying to somewhat fix a problem you don't have. If the car knocks the tire off, obviously it spun........but if you just think it is turning the tires a little because your 60ft is not where you think it should be, you are mistaken.

I tune LOTS of drag radial cars, both extremely fast and not so much and have watched hundreds of passes and seen hundreds of graphs. One thing I can tell you, is that tuning a radial car and a slick car, takes two different mindsets. And the data and results you see will be different

Monte