I don't think a 295 would fit unless its low profile (35-30) and diamter low, too, like with a 17-18 rim... and with a perfectly centered rim within the wheel well.. and mandatory folded and/or slightly flaired fender lips... all further pending the ride height setup (lowered, raised, etc).. assuming you want that "Cuda (or Chally) relatively low. I run 275-45-16 Hoosiers for racing/autocross, the rims are 16x10 (5" backspace.. extending out just a bit towards the fenders).. and the lips are rolled, pulled a little but still appear stock (my SCCA E/SP solo class does allow full fender flairs if desired). With the stiff suspension (1.24 TBs and Red Konis), the car doesn't lift or dive much at all.. and the tires never touch the lips front or rear (at least not for long moments).

A 275 wide tire is plenty... of course you can go and fit those 295 tires with some effort and appropriate mods... its up to you... heck, just go for 315 front and 335 rear.

I believe the 'Cuda e-body offers a slight bit less room front and rear vs the Challenger's tires space within the fenders.

Sorry.. you'll have to open the attachment to see my picture of 275-45-16 Hoosier race tires in front.

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 11/13/13 04:09 AM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!