Quote:

I will snap a picture of them tonight. The engine only had 300 miles on it and it dropped a cylinder so the engine shop rebuilt it again. Those plugs where white. The new plugs maybe have 75 miles on them. Still looking white.

This is a street car so it wont be doing much WOT, just cruising. One problem I have with it and why the jetting was suggested was first off the white plugs. Then there is the dead stop and hammering it. It bogs down big time until it seems to get into the main jets then takes off like a SOB.

If you guys think this is two different issues lets stick with the plugs first. I would like to make sure that is correct first.

If you have hammer the throttle already it may make reading the plugs for part throttle impossible, go ahead and post the pictires ofthe ones in it now. If you can and want to then put in all new plugs and drive it around for 10 to 20 miles at part throttle with no hammering and post those later As already mentioned there are several different circiuts in Holley type carbs that can and do affect the sprak plug colors We need to know what brand and spark plug number also as well as the type of fuel, if it is E10 or E15 or non Ethanol If your willing to work on it and make it better we might as well work together and make it perfect

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)