Quote:

First, I want to clarify that my list was constructive criticism, not bashing or whining. I was glad to have a place less than 3+ hours away. Obviously with the turnout, I was not alone in this.
We came and supported it. We will again in the future, unless it gets worse. The list was an attempt to give perspective for the track and let others who were not there know that there are issues. I sure hope they can all be resolved, and the track personnel were all great.
I don't 'do' facebook, so I hope that someone that does shares their experiences.

As for the guy that said "40 years ago..." I bet it wasn't $90 bucks for 2 drivers, one crew and one spectator back then either! Again, I'm not complaining, we had nice paved pits, good people to talk to, and we would have burned that much more towing to Vegas or Tucson. It ain't the old days is all.

Chris, we were out there doin' it!

You're on target! Critiquing anything can be - painful, but management should welcome the input - positive or negative. They need to know what we expect and where improvements should and need to be made.

Fastest 300