Yes, they're the Summit wheels.
15 x 8 with a 4.5 inch backspacing.

They're going on my 67 Satellite.

I'm planning on doing the test fit with the stock rear end tomorrow, probably gonna be close on the fender lip.

I should have the dana 60 soon (maybe next week) and it was made 1 inch narrower overall (1/2" on each side).

If I roll the fender lips I'll have more room also.

From all the measuring I did to plan it out it will fit best that way (1/2" in on each side).
It should give me 1/4" clearance spring to tire sidewall (which is a fixed distance) and clearance to the stock fender lip.

I did a trial fit with one tire on a 15 x 7 wheel (stock 4.25 backspacing) and it fit fine in the wheel well but was pulling the sidewalls in too much for me.
It was puffing out the center of the tread about 1/8th inch at 18 psi.

I did a trial fit on a 15 x 8 wheel (4.25 backspacing) and it hit too hard on the fender well outer lip.
The lips haven't been touched in any way "yet" (stock, not rolled or trimmed).

These are only 1/4 more backspacing so I'm not sure if they'll fit and clear the fender lip with the stock width rear end.

I'll post how it fit's with the stock rear end tomorrow.

From all my calculating it looked like a 15 x 8 wheel with a 5 inch backspacing would be the best fit on a stock width 67 rear end but a wheel with 4.75 backspacing would probably work too.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol