Quote:

I'am glad some people see the point I'am trying to make.Don't think in anyway I'am dismissing anyone's concerns about what they get for their money and hope they will be treated fairly buy the event promoter.Keep in mind that there were other things that you got for your entry fee beside the race.
Car show
Swap meet
Slippery Noodle
Free lunch
Manufactures
Free car and trailer washes(rain)
We even got to race(a little)
The event host and crew were quite gracious under the circumstances and gave it an honest effort.My only disappointment was the calling of the race Sat to early as the late afternoon and evening turned out to be suitable for racing.I completely understand why since the forecast was for heavy rain.I want to be a weatherman in my next life and job.Where else can you be totally wrong and still get a paycheck.Meteorologist my AZZ

Right on Bob

And yes the race was called to early. Even though it looked bad the decision should not have been made until the last possible chance of it clearing up and getting the track ready for racing. If it would take 2 hours to dry the track then the decision should have been made later in the day and still leave time to finish the race. Maybe a good guess would have been by 5:00pm and if possible dry the track and be racing by 7:00pm and could be finished by midnight I just suggest that there should be a time allotment made for each track depending on dry up time required and time left to finish the race.

See ya all at Norwalk

Russ