Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't understand the question here???...

Not to tough to figure out.....

Edelbrock heads=$1750, plus need to be checked for guide clearance and valve job

Stealth heads=$1000, plus need to be checked for guide clearance, valve job, and pushrod clearance

CNC Stealth=$2000, Ready to go, checked by Modern Cyl. Head

CNC Stealth is a no-brainer

What I meant by "I don't understand the question" is that they are the same head (performance wise) when prepped the same...so it boils down to if you want to support an American made product or a Chinese knock-off....sure, it's "a no brainer" if you're the stereotypical Joe Dirt Mopar guy that's spending money on a motor he really can't afford when he should be buying clothes for his kids AND doesn't care about jobs in this country...

And the E-brock is pretty much a Mopar knock-off right down to the stone age combustion chamber albeit with better flowing ports.

What I don't understand is why Edelbrock made them with those chambers when they already have patterns for fast burn chambers proven to make a bunch more power with 10 deg less timing on other flavors of engines. Never mind less chance of detonation and cap walk.

Kevin