well guys I was really hoping that I would have some good news about this block buy now. BUT I went to put the oil pump on and found out that it will not just bolt up. the part of the cap that receives the oil pump drive is under size. not a big dill right. sow got this fixed. the quick fix took 5 to 10min on a mill. finaily get the pump on the cap and found out that when kent drilled the oil passage threw the main cap he just eyebald it. the hole is drill so far off the oil pump did not intersect. well back to the mill for an hour or two. now this is turning in to BS. get that fixed. then the guy that is doing all this great work for me says he don't no if the pump will seal to the cap because the orginal hole was drilled so close the the edge of the cap he did not trust it. sow off to the welding shop. one other small problem is kent stamped numbers in the cap right were the oil pump need to seal guess I will have to get the cap resurface this is not a bash just telling you guys what it took to get an oil pump on my xri block

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb