I for 1 would like to personally thank Kent Ritter for the endeavor he has intered. i think its kinda ironic that any time someone needs some small blocks parts usually you end up getting them from him. Yes the blocks have some issues. I personally have an XR2 block. When i bought it i was told that i would need to size the mains and the cam tunnel. I chose the keyway lifter route so i had that machine work also. I also had to cross drill the oil passage to the lifter bores, just like a 48 degree R blocks that nobody has ever had a problem with. Iam sorry for those that have had so much trouble, and I hope he makes it right with you. Not saying Kent is perfect but he seems too be the only person to try and help the small block community out. We could start a list of all the R block problems, indy head problems, jesel belt drive problems and find out how much assistance those companies have helped you and then we could just all go big block then everything would be easy. Good luck to all involved I just wouldn't hate on kent too much because he may your only choice for parts in the future.