Here is the end result.IMHO, the Metro door panels are slightly more yellow than my OEM door panels. I'm making that decision by looking at the back side of my panels. The door pads that I bought from BE&A are whiter and match my OEM panels better. The seat backs from BE&A are whiter as well and seam to match the seats better. I have new leather seats from Legendary. Who knows if they are a perfect match? The way I look at this is simple. They were probably not perfectly matched when they were brand new. I'm just glad to have some new parts. I have had a terribly faded interior in my AAR since I bought it in 76! The Texas sun is hard on plastic. It looks better than it has since 1973 or so.

I have a glass bead cabinet that I blasted everything to bare metal. I shot white epoxy primer on it all( DP 48, I think). I then sprayed two coats of the W1 white on the part and let it dry. I masked every thing off and used black gloss out of a spray can on the buttons. The only thing I would change is I wish I had not primed the buttons in white. The black is spray bombed and it does not stick well. I nicked the button slightly and the white primer shows through in a small spot.

7978086-DSC03157.JPG (130 downloads)