Josh -- about the TBs (.96 and similar small other TBs) -- I applaud the back-up that others here have spoken about their own experience with weak similar bars. I can't believe anyone would even sell you such bars for improved handling -- or else they simply don't have experience, or their standards are pretty low, or they just want to make the sale.. and see you coming back for a repeated sale asking for larger TBs. Its an overall package, but the TBs are a major contributor to improving the handling potential of the car. I've spoken this so many times, from my past experience (concentrating on competiton autocross but STILL STREET DRIVEN any day). MOPARS from the past were all sprung very lightly, even the HEMI-sixpack cars (yes even AAR/T/A), and sadly advertised as "heavy-duty". TBs of 1.06 and progressively up will start to give you a noticeable ride difference.. and still will NOT be harsh at 1.12! Yes, you'll need good quality shocks, a good size front sway bar (1.125~1.25.. get a hollow bar for lightened front weight), a rear sway bar (any size ~.75 to .875... at 1" your talking competition), beefed up rear leafs (keep them near flat for improved handling), competition-type upper control arms for increased caster (and a little negative camber), poly bushings, better struts, good tires/rim package, eventually an improved driver's seat for lateral control. you could weld the k-frame and add subframe connectors. But... you need to get serious with the TBs.. and 0.96 are NOT intended for improved handling. DON'T BE AFRAID OF A TB SUCH AS A SIMPLE UPGRADE TO ~1.06, 1.10 OR BETTER YET THE 1.12 (I REALLY WANT TO SAY 1.18.. FOR THE STREET, OR 1.22 IF YOU WANT TO INCREASE OTHER COMPONENTS, TOO). YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT AT A SIMPLE 1.10~1.12.. (you'll later even consider the 1.18.. yes for the street!... but they are a little hassle to change.. so do it once and forget it. YOU WILL REGRET THE 0.96.. A TRUE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. (I've also said it before... I'd never give up my 1.24 TBs from my Challenger.. and it is street/hwy driven.. and it is competition raced in autocross and road course events.... and its admittadly a little harsh with 1.24 TBs on some local streets (not the highway... very smooth and stable and pure joy to drive on the hwy!) , but still completely acceptable to drive on the street (by my standards... similar to other ppl's and brand-X cars having them setup for improved handling).

7683078-Autobahn.JPG (30 downloads)

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!