As many have stated, its an overall package that will give you the best results. I'm partial to the suggestions of torsion bars, as the small ones (which even includes the factory hemi-six-pack-t/a bars) are still weak. Don't be afraid to step up to a 1.12... as I've said before, having a big-block calls for something stiffer so to prevent diving upon hard breaking as well as cornering. A tb such as about 1.06 isn't bad at all, but you will barely notice any difference. You will not regret a 1.10 or 1.12... and you'll be very pleased with doing it once and forget it (and this is all considering your basic intentions). The choice of sway bars can be used to "tune" the handling as per your driving style. Shocks.. you get what you pay for, so spend well. Your SS leafs could/should be de-arched for improved handling. Also, consider a smaller diamter steering wheel (do you have p/steering?). And... consider better lateral-support front bucket seats... so many on the market these days... try to sit in some that will grab/fit your body frame well and comfortable... they come in different widths, etc... and prices low-med-high, very high!

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!