I have two 750 Holleys on a Stage V intake on my HEMI. I have power, good tunability and decent mileage (12-13 mpg on 100 mile cruise). However, I would probably have gone with the stock setup if I had to do it over again. I read all the talk about "feeding" a large HEMI, (540 ci), and I found the intake and carbs at a "deal" at the Nats. Here is what I DIDN'T consider: I could have bought a COMPLETE package with all NEW parts for less money at the same show from Mancini. Instead of bolting on the supplied fuel line from them, I spent DAYS fabricating lines that "mirror imaged" stock. Hollys feed on the driver side vs. Carter on the pass side. this is not as easy as it sounds, you have to clear throttle linkage etc. vs. having things split up on both sides of the engine. I would have been able to use the SUPPLIED progressive throttle linkage vs. opening both accelerator pumps and primaries every time I touch the gas. I would have been able to use the stock kickdown linkage that I already had vs. buy cable set up from Bouchelon (although it is a great set up and I love how easy it is to adjust throttle pressure). Then I would have been able to use the SUPPLIED air cleaner vs. ordering one from Canada, dealing with the hastles of importing it and then paying $300.00 to have it chromed (it came polished? aluminum). If you have the stock set up now, it would be EXPENSIVE to change to Hollys and I am not shure that you would gain anything.

7646716-DSCN0319.JPG (47 downloads)