Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Jerry im happy to put my hand up for a set if your happy to ship to australia for me.

There ya go. USPS ships all over the world and I've found them better for overseas shipping than UPS.

...and on a different note, I take it you decided to keep the W5's in the family.

...and on the integrated girdle I'm betting a fairly heavy cast aluminum pan with the girdle built in is what you are possibly thinking of, but where do you draw the $$ line.

Yes the W5's are going on this engine. It might not be ideal but I can get my big cam in there and still keep the compression around 12.5.

Jerry would like to do a small block girdle that ties into the pan rail but there doesn't seem to be much of a market for that. Once you start spending so much money on a stock block you might as well just pop for the R or Ritter block.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.