I bought a 10" 3500 one from a buddy of mine years ago unknowing it was a GER and put it in my 340 Dart. It ran good for a few years going 12's most of the time with a lot of street miles. Then one day at the track the trans started leaking fluid really bad, so I pulled it and found that the converter had been rubbing on the front pump cover on one side and ruined the seal. No big deal right?? I called the PHD convertor shop locally here in Mich. to see if he could fix it and he said bring it right down. As soon as I walked in the door he said "no way he would ever work on that convertor, and furthermore it was a junk minivan convertor converted to fit the old cars" He wouldnt even cut it open to look inside. He told me the owner of GER bought a couple truck loads of those and was converting them to fit the older cars. Well guess what I discover a couple years later! Its the same damn convertor as my 97 dodge avenger 2.5 one with the 2.5 mounts clearly ground off and the new stuff welded on. Just to set the record straight on my findings, I still had the GER out of my Dart as well as one out of my Avenger sitting side by side-exactly the same!! Buy a name brand and get a good product!!

416 stroker from Nick at Compu-flow. 11.14 in full street trim. Seems like a new best every time out.
11.06 open headers----so far!!