If they were so good they'd still be around. George Reynolds is a piece of s##T! I ended up calling consumer fraud division in NoDak as that's where I lived at the time of purchasing their pos. While I wasn't compensated for the hours of hold time I had noted on seven months worth of phone bills, they did send me a check for the purchase price. It was a long story, but if it happened today I would have personally flown to PA and thrown the thing through their front window. My issues were over using a 273 crank that they assured me that they would install a smaller snout on it to accomodate the crank.... wasn't done. Got it "fixed" over a span of a few months, installed it just to find out the pads they welded on the ring gear were installed in such a matter that it hit the starter drive and ruined a mini starter. After I got my money back..and still had the converter, I sent it to C&P torque converters where they said there was really nothing they could do with it. Bought one of theirs and it worked.