Well,
You are correct, The right bearing is the .825 thick one. Apparently SKF wasn't selling enough. I think it is rediculous though. I was in discussion with them for 8 months to make one more run of 308 SG8 bearings. It didn't matter the amount, they wouldn't do it. Just another indication of great quality laziness. The incorrect bearing is a 308 LOE. This is what you will get at a parts store or bearing house. This WILL ruin a cluster gear and input shaft. We do have the correct US made ones still. Actually, I managed to locate a LARGE quantity of them when they were discontinued. Of course we bought them bacause at that time, there were no replacements. Of course, they were NOT CHEAP, but it was either grab them or shut the doors. Now, there are replacements. I have seen at least 4 different ones from China so far. Some are SCARY to say the least. The one that we carry is the best one that I have seen so far.

It just once again supports the "We can make this stuff overseas for 1/4 the cost, charge full market price here and get 1/4 the quality and get rich mentality!"
If anyone has any questions, let me know.
Thanks,
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com