I have to agree that i have been to all the shows and this had to the best by far!!! I'll try to post up my pic's later today, but for any one who is a fan of the Missile program that was the place to be.. about 5pm saturday when they rolled 4 of the original Missile's and the fresh prepped body of the 5th together for a "Family Picture " that was way cool. Then to have been one of the 40 people who sat in the room Sunday and listened to the original Missile Crew talk about the history of the cars as well as the building of the cars, was awesome. I would loved to have gotten to hear the whole story of the " private race" between the Mopar team's on a closed track. My two favorite stories had to be either the story of Joe P and D Oldfield hanging out the window taking the Aero pics of the Duster. Or the story about driving the hauler back from Detroit and the " Special Oil Feed " system that was developed on the way back.... Again Kudo's to Nancy Wilson for another awesome weekend it take a monsterous effort to get that many cars in one place, situated, and everybody leave happy and looking forward to next year..