This was and absolutely incredible week-end. The 11th East Coast Drag Times Hall of Fame Reunion is now in the books. It appears that this was the largest event yet. There were Soooooo many really nice classic cars, the historic drag cars were unbelivable, historic racers did their bests to talk themselves completely out of voice and the spectator crowd was big. I told a friend on Saturday that I would like for someone to give me a nickel for every photo that was taken from 7:30 in the morning until 6:00 that afternoon just in the area where the Stock/Superstock/Pro Stock cars were parked. I would be a very wealth individual today. And if you did not catch what I posted the show is scheduled to end at 5:00; however, the Motown Missle photo shoot after all of the other cars were gone was incredible. I will post some photos as soon as I have them downloaded.

After the cook-out at the lake on Friday, some of us went to Roxboro Dragway, for some fun. Track was in what appear to be good shape several of the local drivers were complaining about the track prep and track conditions. Our own Hemi Fred showed up after some incident with a flat tire. The track did a big build up about the Sox and Martin car being there. I explained to Fred that the left hand lane appeared to me to be okay, his comment was okay you tell me which lane we run in and let's do it. Fred got the car to the starting line and everyone was complaining the track was bad and he would not get down the track. Fred launches the car and goes 5.92 and those guys could not believe it.