Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gasket customer was looking for RHD E body gaskets. My wife was dealing with him. Think she said he said it was an Australian car.

What gaskets would be right RHD specific ??

The Australian cars had thier own heater boxes and what not...I have a couple out in the back I could dig out if you were curious, were different ones though depending on the model of car.

Jim...I've never heard of one, maybe someone else has ?

They never got RHD E bodies in Australia though.

As I mentioned, I would guess it's just a converted car. The mirror conversions done can be pretty good. (They have gotten much better than they used to be.)

There was a magazine article sometime back that detailed some of the converted RHD E bodies done "down under", Black and white article, IIRC it was in Popular Hotrodding (PHR) back in the early 80's, the shop owner also had a 73/4 Charger RHD with a Daytona wing grafted on,...regarding the article, it focused on how the cars (E body) were converted, pretty informitive article, lots of pics, the guy have custom molds for making a RHD dash and floor console, the article also covered the steering/brake and pedal swap.....I might still have the pages saved in my files, I'll post if I do

Mike